My 1st review~ Just the musings of moi. I’m no guru, mind you ( ´ ▽ ` )
|Nivea Med Protection Lip Balm SPF 15|
I looked after my lips by:
• not eating or drinking hot things (the colder, the better - no prob since I love eating ice haha)
• gargling with Bactidol 3-4 times a day
• foregoing the rest of my lip products for this baby:
|The packaging matches my nails *simple joys* ( ≧ ω≦)|
What the box says:
Do you want to prevent your lips from being dry and chapped?
The formula with the natural ingredients bisabol and wheat germ oil support the lips’ natural moisturisation process and protect them before they crack. NIVEA Lip Care Med Protection is a must-have in dry conditions.
- Strengthens the resistance of your lips against external
- Gives long lasting moisture
- Provides extra care and protection
- Contains SPF 15, protection against UVA and UVB rays
|No need for a swatch - it goes on clear|
- SPF 15
- Lasts a long time
- No funny smell
- Does the job!
- Kinda waxy, but I don't mind
The review posted here is an updated version of this.